What is LED Light Therapy?
LED Light Therapy is a painless, non-invasive method of light therapy for lines and wrinkles, general ageing, post laser treatment, acne, problem skin and photo damage.
LED Light Therapy stimulates the skins natural repair and rejuvenation processes making it safe for all skin types and effective in the treatment of a wide range of skin conditions.
LED Light Therapy can be used in combination with skin peels, facials, micro-dermabrasion, medical micro needling and laser/IPL treatments to further enhance treatment results.
How does LED Light Therapy work?
LED therapy uses specific colour wavelengths of light that penetrate the skin at varying depths. The light energises cells to produce collagen, improve elasticity and increase blood circulation and oxygen flow while releasing toxins. This stimulates the anti-ageing process, helps to normalise cellular imbalances and improves skin tone and clarity.
How many treatments are required?
With LED Light Therapy there are some immediate visible changes in the skin, but most changes occur naturally over a few weeks after several treatments. The light stimulates natural processes even after the treatment has stopped.
LED Light Therapy is a progressive rather than an aggressive approach and builds resistance over time to ageing and external factors.
An LED Light Treatment simply involves exposing the skin to the beneficial light for 20 to 30 minutes. The number of treatments required can vary with skin type and condition.
How safe is the treatment?
– LED Light Therapy is a gentle, heat free treatment that does not contain harmful ultraviolet wavelengths and therefore cannot damage skin tissue. It is clinically proven to be safe for all skin types, colours and conditions with no downtime or risk of unwanted side effects.
– LED Blue Light 415nm – Acne & Congested skin
– LED Light Therapy is effective for;
Blue light has powerful anti-bacterial properties that decongest and purify acne and problem skin and help to normalise oil production. Blue light also promotes calming and relaxation.
– LED Red Light 630nm – Skin Rejuvenation, Anti-Ageing & Postcare After Laser Treatment
– Red light is beneficial for all skin types and has an anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory effect on the skin.
– It has been proven to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, smooth skin texture, improve skin laxity, increase circulation and lymph drainage and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and superficial hyper-pigmentation.
– It is also an excellent treatment for sufferers of sensitive skin conditions such as rosacea, eczema and psoriasis.
– Minimises fine lines and wrinkles
– Skin is smoother, firmer and plump
– Evens out skin tone
– Increases hydration
– Soothes irritation and redness
– Stimulates blood circulation
– Postcare after laser treatment
– Restores natural luminosity and glow
What are you looking for?
LED Infrared 830nm – Skin rejuvenation, Blood recirculation
The 830nm is in the Infrared Light spectrum. Infrared light therapy can travel much deeper into the body and is primarily absorbed by the proteins found in the cell membrane which helps to increase cell permeability.
The Face LED Mask
– The Face LED mask utilises three LED wavelengths to provide all the benefits of LED treatment at home – 415nm, 630nm and 830nm. The Face LED mask is able to provide an effective treatment at a lower power as the shaped design sits close to the face.
– 100% non-invasive
– Lightweight & easy to use
– Compact & portable